Securiton AG belongs to the Swiss Securitas Group and has been entirely at the service of technical security since its founding in 1948. With its pioneering spirit and far-sighted approach it has, over the past half-century, developed into an acknowledged specialist for high-standard safety. Many years of partnership-based co-operation with customers, consultants, official bodies and authorities are proof of the confidence in comprehensive know-how and quality.
Securiton operates worldwide and is Switzerland’s market leader in the safety sector. Today Securiton plans, installs and maintains systems for high-safety areas, trade, industry, administration as well as private and commercial premises - both in Switzerland and world-wide.
Securiton has a broad product range of Fire detection and alarm systems
- Securifire Fire Detection and Alarm Systems.
- Temperature Sensor Cable
- Linear Heat Detectors
- Linear Infrared Fire Detectors
- Aspiration Smoke Detection
- Modular 100% fully redundant at loop card level, fire alarm control panel with up to 16 loops
- The SecuriFire 3000 fire alarm control panel is suitable for connecting up to 16 addressable loops with up to 250 devices.
- 5.7’’ TFT color display for displaying all system states in plain text
- Intuitive operation thanks to integrated or remote SecuriFire MIC
- Easy to use planning and commissioning tools
- Optional Inbuilt printer
- Depending on need and application, the detector can be implemented as smoke, temperature or combined detector and is programmed system-specifically and set for its area of use.
- Multi-detector and multi-zone dependencies are programmable
- Subsequent additions to a detection zone are easy to implement and do not result in address changes or re-programming of other detectors
- The detector recognizes shouldering fires and open fires early by detecting and evaluating smoke (using the Tyndall principle) and heat (NTC sensor principle) fire characteristics.
- Each detector has an inbuilt fault isolator
- Available in 10 RAL colours
Manual Call Point
- It is tested and approved in compliance with EN 54-11; the MCP is a type A (direct triggering) device.
- It is available in red and other colors and designs (protection class etc.).
We as Bajaj Electricals can provide a single solution for all the various fixtures that go onto the ceiling or on the wall; like smoke detectors, cameras, lights, speakers, thermostats with occupancy and indoor air quality options, wireless sensors and other sensors. Our cost-effective solutions also provide the flexibility to support your facilities as you expand.
Solutions for all your needs
We deliver integrated solutions designed to meet your specific needs – be it high-rise buildings, educational institutes, hospitals, pharmaceutical plants, commercial spaces like banks, datacenters, corporate offices, malls, luxury hotels.
Design and Engineering
We have an in-house design and engineering team that can engage early in the project to design efficient solutions to help improve the comfort, safety and security of your enterprise.
We provide timely completion of projects along with compliance to safety codes and International standards. Bajaj Electricals has always strived to bring innovation and order to the complexities of building solutions.
Service and Maintenance
We have a lot of satisfied customers due to presence of a strong service team. We have completed more than 60 projects across India and as we have a high customer satisfaction we get repeat orders from the existing customers.
"We offer end-to-end solutions to improve comfort, safety and security and enhance energy efficiency.."
Steel Thyssen Krupp,
Chemical Kanoria Chemicals at Vizag,
Haldia Petrochemicals Ltd. at Haldia,
Zuari Agro Baramati
Power MSEB Nagothane, Chiplun Kharghar, Borivali
Automobile Mercedes Pune, Mutual Industries for Paint Shop
Oil Essar at Vadina
Bajaj Auto, Pune
Cummins Palthan, Pune
Commercial Office Sector
TCE Jamshedpur Green Building
Rustomjee - Mumbai
Ambatur Developers - Chennai
Bajaj Finance - Pune
NDS - Bangalore
Hensel Electric – Chennai
Raheja IT Park, Airoli
Bajaj IT Park – Pune
Panchshil Matrix IT Park, Pune
DCC Bank, Mysore
Exxon Mobile Bangalore
Financial Software and Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Wipro InfoTech - Pune
UP Co-Operative Bank
Sunguard – Chennai
Sunguard – Pune
SIFY - Bangalore
Sai Palace Hotel - Mumbai
Radisson Resort (Dona Sylvia) - Goa
Orchid Hotel – Mumbai
Hotel Khwaissh Presidency, Mumbai
Retail /Shopping Malls Sector
Market city - Pune
Market City Kurla, Mumbai
Eaze Zone Mall - Mumbai
Matrix Mall – Pune
High End Residential
Orbit Heights - Grant Road ,Mumbai
Orbit Arya Malabar Hill , Mumbai
Hirandani Fulcrum, Mumbai
Raheja Hindustan Mills, Mumbai
PSEPL - Pune – Sholapur Highway
Jaipur - Dewar-Kishangarh Highway
Kamalnayan Bajaj Hospital - Aurangabad
Sterling Hospital – Ahmedabad