Sweet Tooth Calling! - Easy Indian Dessert Recipes
Dec 04, 2017
Cooking can be therapeutic! And if you have support in the form of a companion, or even the right set of appliances, it can be a lot of fun.When it comes to desserts, people generally have their reservations about the outcome, when preparing desserts at home. But we’ve got some easy dessert recipes here, which will help you explore your culinary side.
1) Gajar Ka Halwa
Were you always in awe of your mom’s homemade gajar ka halwa? Well, we have a recipe here, that will help you recreate this classic dessert, with the same warmth and love, using our Bajaj 1701 MT DLX Microwave Oven.
1&1/2 cups grated carrot
2 tbsp Ghee
5 tbsp Milk
6 tbsp Sugar
4 tbsp Khoya
A pinch of cardamom powder
1. Take a microwave compatible bowl and add the ghee in it.
2. Heat it for about 15 seconds.
3. Now add the grated carrots, and microwave for two more minutes.
4. Following this, add milk, sugar and khoya.
5. Heat it in the microwave for 12 minutes while stirring it every 2 minutes.
6. Sprinkle some cardamom powder.
7. Get ready to relish the most delicious gajar ka halwa with your loved ones.
2) Kaju Katli
And how can any dessert spread be complete, without this diamond-shaped sweet, which no one can stop eating at one. It is a quick and easy preparation with our Bajaj 2310 ETC (23 Litre) Microwave Oven.
1 cup cashew nut powder
½ cup Khoya
1 tbsp milk
3/4th cup powdered sugar
Rose essence for taste
1.Mix all the ingredients in a microwave compatible bowl and heat them for 2 minutes.
2. Stir the mix and again heat it for 2 minutes.
3. As you see bubbles surface, take it out from the microwave.
4. Keep the mixture for cooling and stir at regular intervals.
5. Add some rose essence to this and you can also add extra cashew nut powder, and knead the mix to create a small dough.
6. Once the dough is ready, use a rolling pin to flatten it out; then cut the pieces into diamond shapes.
7. You can use warkh for the spreading or you can simply serve the sweet.
So, surprise your family and friends with your newfound dessert-making skills using these recipes, and satisfy their sweet tooth cravings.