Valentine’s Day Special Breakfast-in-Bed
Feb 14, 2023
To make the occasion even more memorable, we've curated some of the most delicious and easy-to-make breakfast recipes you can serve to your significant other. From sweet and savoury dishes to healthy and indulgent options, there's something for everyone. So, grab your apron, preheat your oven, pull out your Nirlep pots and fry pans and get ready to start cooking up some love in the kitchen!
Waking up to the whiff of pancakes in the morning is an experience like no other. Valentine’s Day mornings are for delicious, fluffy, and hot pancakes. Try our quick and easy pancake recipe made on Nirlep Selec+ Pan. Add a drizzle of maple syrup or chocolate sauce or spruce it up with some blueberries.
- Combine 1 egg, 1 cup flour and 1 cup milk. Stir well. Add a pinch of salt, 1 tbsp baking powder and 2 tbsp powdered sugar. Mix everything until smooth.
- Heat the non-stick Nirlep Selec+ pan, glaze it with butter then carefully pour the batter, and spread it out to cover the entire pan. Put some blueberries on top.
- Flip when bubbles appear everywhere and the sides are golden. Cook for a few minutes until done, pour some maple syrup and serve immediately.
SWEETHEART CINNAMON ROLLS
This Valentine's Day, show your love with a personalized and wholesome breakfast that's sure to warm your partner's heart. Treat them to the comforting flavours of Sweetheart Cinnamon Rolls, made with love using the Nirlep fry pan. This one is a perfect blend of tender, fluffy dough and sweet cinnamon filling. And each bite is a little love letter to your partner. So, roll up your sleeves and create a breakfast that's as sweet as your love for each other. Start now with the dough and let the magic unfold.
For the filling:
- You can soften the butter and mix the sugar and cinnamon to spread over the rolled-out dough. Or you can simply spread the butter, then sprinkle the brown sugar and cinnamon over the top.
- You can add one teaspoon of vanilla extract to your filling. Mix this all together while the dough is rising.
To bake the rolls:
- Preheat the oven to 350° and prepare a round baking pan by spraying it with a non-stick cooking spray.
- Very carefully uncoil each roll into a long dough strip, and make sure you leave the centre coiled.
- Make two equal coils by coiling the unrolled end of each strip towards the centre. To form a heart shape, pull the middle of the strip down to make a point.
- Place the rolls in the Nirlep pan and bake for 13-15 minutes until golden brown.
- Cool it down for 5 minutes. Add sprinkles or frosting over the warm rolls and serve with love!
BRIOCHE FRENCH TOAST
Feel like really pampering your better half? Let them indulge in the ultimate expression of love and affection this Valentine's Day—the sumptuous Brioche French Toast, made to perfection on a Nirlep fry pan. This decadent yet simple-to-make breakfast treat will make your partner fall in love all over again. Let the Brioche French Toast set the tone for a day filled with romance and joy.
- Preheat the oven to 350°. Whisk milk, vanilla extract, eggs, nutmeg, sugar and salt in a bowl.
- Heat the non-stick Nirlep fry pan, add ½ teaspoon of butter and wait till it melts.
- Dip the brioche slices in the custard mixture, place the bread in the Nirlep pan and cook both sides for 2-3 minutes until it turns golden.
- You may now transfer the cooked toast onto a baking sheet and let it bake for 8-10 minutes.
- Next, add ½ cup of butter to the Nirlep fry pan and stir for 3-5 minutes until brown. Pour it over the baked toast and add some maple syrup for a delectable taste.
Serve your partner a platterful of deliciousness with love. Nirlep wishes you a Happy Valentine’s Day!