Everything That You Need to Know About Water Heaters
Dec 04, 2017
No, we are not bombarding you with hardcore facts and numbers about water heaters…
Consider this scenario: You have moved into your new home, and one of the key essentials is to get a new water heater. Imagine reaching home tired but you cannot enjoy a hot water shower, or if you cannot kickstart your day with a hot bath. Well, we have got you covered. Based on the size of your house, your bathing needs and other factors, you can either opt for an instant water heater or a storage water heater.
Confused? Here is your primer on instant water heaters and storage water heaters.
What makes instant water heaters a great choice for your home?
- They take up a small wall mounting space
- You can enjoy your hot water on demand
- They are energy efficient
- These heaters last for a longer time as their storage capacity is less. Due to this, less water is stored in these & less weight is carried by the water heater in the lifetime.
Now for the ones who have an apartment in a high-rise tower. Are you part of a big family? Do you fancy a water heater high on features? We’ve got something for you!Storage water heaters! You heard it right.
What is the big deal about storage water heaters, you ask? Here you go.
- You need not wait too long for your turn in the shower. Your entire family will get their share of hot water
- And if you love your tech, there are water heaters that can be controlled using remote controls or even smartphone apps
It is armed with an 8-bar pressure withstanding capacity, suitable up to 22 floors. And the best part? It is 5-star rated. It is also equipped with a temperature indicating dial along with an adjustable temperature thermostat.
Looks like you’ve got the right fix to your water heater dilemma. Now you can continue planning your home, with peace of mind.